Friday 2 March 2012

Here goes to the start of something new.

Never once in my life have I considered myself a fancy writer. English was one of my lease favourite subjects in high school; a) I found it boring and b) I was never able to get a great mark in the class, which led me to dislike it even more. (And yes, I was the kid who cared that much about her grades). However, I have come to realize that the only person criticizing and judging my writing was, well, me. Now I know to simply write what I feel, think and believe. This is 100 times better than me trying to sound like a person who uses big words and is majoring in English or something. 
Lately, i'm even finding that when my thoughts are put down on paper, or on a blog like this one, that it is easier to organize them, and sometimes remember them. Maybe the brain is too small for all the things one consumes in a day. 
There is no theme that I plan to follow when writing this blog. This is more for myself than anyone else, and since I am pretty sure not many people (besides my close friends) will be reading this, it all works out. What I hope to do is to be able to clearly express my many loves in this world; music, art, faith, love, family, and whatever I come to love in the future. 

Here I go. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this. Simply you being you sounds grand to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina! :) You inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Sunny!!! I think this is a really cool, it's nice to sometimes be able to organize thoughts and ideas by writing them down. And being able to share them with people who love you is just a nice compliment to that.
    I also agree with Christina :)

    ReplyDelete